Saturday, June 19, 2010

Eat. Sleep. Run.

I am in week 10 of my half marathon training. Been on plan with the food since May 1st, thank goodness. Injured my right middle index finger - got cut in a fan (don't ask). Bad injury, will probably lose the nail. No stitches thankfully. Tired of bandaging it and wearing a bag on it in the shower already. You would be surprised how much you depend on all 5 digits! Typing w/my left hand...

No other news, just trying to remain binge free. Been eating really healthy. Still craving junk. I have lost a few lbs - about 10 to get to my previous low in 2008. High school reunion in 6 weeks. Did not go to 20th (weighed 200), went to 15th (weighed 135). If I could get to that or lower, it would be great, but w/6 weeks and the weight coming off slowly - doubtful. Just trying to keep running and stay on my food plan and, most importantly, not get injured. We are up to 7 miles in the training so far.

Can't figure out how to add a photo, so this is all for now.

No comments: